Sharing The G.O.S.P.E.L. for 124 years
"Gives Our Students Purpose in Every Life action!"
- CONGRATULATIONS to our ACADEMIC TEAM! We had 14 students qualify for state and 4 alternates. 42 ribbons were brought home overall. The competition was a bit stronger this year as two new schools were added to our meet. Thank you to Ms. Fischer for heading up this project and to the parents and teachers who coach and judge at the event.
- Congratulations to our “school” for passing our accreditation review! The team was very complimentary of our teachers and our students. They were very impressed with the security measures we have installed especially for a school our size. We have a few minor issues to address (half as many as last time) and these measures will help us continue to provide a quality program. GOOD JOB...WE PASSED!!! Click her for more comments from frneids, Family and Alumni of St Paul.
- The call committee is conducting interviews with several possible candidates for the 3rd-4th grade position. Please keep this process in your prayers.
- Spring pictures, all school, athletic, cheerleader, class and grad pictures will be taken on Tuesday, March 18th following spring break. Please mark your calendars,
because this will happen quickly after our return.
- Be sure to be on the look out for the new banner in the gym. Rockdale Signs donated
a wall banner to celebrate our Varsity State Championship.
- The school board is considering an after school care program for next school
year. We need to see if there is enough interest for such a program. If you are
interested, please e-mail the school office at email@example.com. We will
reply to you with a survey within the next week.
- Watch for spring registration information for the 2014-2015 school year and be
prepared to act quickly. We are expecting an increase in some of our classes so you
should not delay your registration to save a space for your student. This applies to
all classes. Registration opens to the public 2 weeks later, so don’t procrastinate.
- Mrs. Willis is keeping a waiting list for the new school year. If you know of any families wanting to attend St. Paul, please have them call at 512-898-2711 before April to be added to her contact list.
- Have you purchased any SCRIP lately? Gift cards can help the school and help you with gift giving.
Mrs. Melcher & Sharon Willis
St. Paul Lutheran School
St Paul has the SCRIP program so you can use your daily shopping to help support our school. Click here to find out more!