Sharing The G.O.S.P.E.L. for 124 years
"Gives Our Students Purpose in Every Life action!"
Anyone find this a little hard to believe?
- VBS 2014 - ATEWAY TO GALILEE -Click here FOR Registratiuon form
- VBS is a month away! Pastor Scott is still looking for some extra hands to help so please consider the opportunity to be a part of this ministry outreach.
- Pastor Jim is RETIRING!!!!!
Join us as we celebrate this
special milestone with
him and his family.
Sunday, June 1st, 2014
Service time: 10:15 am
***Only one service will be held on June 1st***
A potluck meal will be held immediately after
the service in the Family Activity Center.
Please bring your
favorite food dish(es) to share.
Tableware and Drinks will be provided.
Enjoy the afternoon of fellowship and sharing.
- UPCOMING EVENTS
June 1st Farewell service for Pastor Mann at 10:15 followed by potluck meal
June 9-13 VBS week
June 30th-Mrs. Melcher’s last day as principal; July 1st-Mr. Moss’ first day as principal
August 18th 2014-2015 school year-125th year of Christian Education begins
- WE NEED YEAR BOOK PICTURES - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL ON HOW TO HELP!
- St. Paul is currently accepting resume’s for three positions. Individuals interested in applying for any of the three open positions can turn in a resume to the school office by the morning of June 10th.
After School Care Position:
Hours: 3:45 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Job Description: This person would be responsible for watching students enrolled in our afterschool program which will run from 3:45 to 6:00 on Monday through Fridays.
Kindergarten Aide Position:
Hours: 7:55a.m. to 3:55p.m.
Job Description: This person will assist with the learning of the kindergarten students. He or she must be hands on, a natural nurturer, and assist with their learning needs. Experience is a plus, but not a requirement to apply for this position.
Hours: 3:45p.m. to 5p.m.
Job Description: This person must have or be willing to get appropriate driver’s license certification for a school bus. The cost of licensing is covered by the school. This person will walk the students to the bus at 3:45 and transport students using the bus Monday through Friday.
- As stated before...we will start up again on August 18th for a half day session. We currently have
almost 100 students and room for a few more. Pass the word….Christian Education makes a
difference! GOD BLESS YOUR SUMMER DAYS!
Several of our classrooms will have limited space if all of our current students
We look forward to continuing to provide your child an opportunity for
Christian education an education with a difference; an education that
makes a difference in the lives of our students, families and community. If
you have any questions, please contact me at 512-898-2711 or 512-898-2815.
- We will offer a PK3 class with Mrs. Shannon Meadors as teacher. Also we will offer an afterschool care program in the fall to help working parents out. Tell your family, friends and neighbors!
- WE HAVE A TEACHER! God answered our prayers with the hiring of Mrs. Cindy Widner as our new 3rd-4th grade teacher. Mrs. Widner will be bringing 11 years of experience to the classroom as well as a working knowledge of St. Paul since she went to school here through the 8th grade. We are also excited to add her sons Grant and Scott to our 8th and 6th grades in the fall.
- VOTER’S MEETING REPORT: The last voter’s meeting was a huge step in the future of our school. The voter’s approved the plans for a new educational building to replace the “house”. This facility will allow us the room to “grow” this school into the future. As with all endeavors here, it is a step in faith as we meet the challenges God puts before us to do His work here at St. Paul. For more details, check with Mr. Moss.
Mrs. Melcher & Sharon Willis
St. Paul Lutheran School
St Paul has the SCRIP program so you can use your daily shopping to help support our school. Click here to find out more!