Sharing The G.O.S.P.E.L. for 124 years
"Gives Our Students Purpose in Every Life action!"
- REGISTRATION OPENED TO THE PUBLIC APRIL 1st. WE DO HAVE WAITING LISTS ALREADY IN PLACE SO PLEASE DO NOT MISS YOUR GUARANTEED SPOT. If you need information, please call Sharon at 512-898-2711.
As we near the end of this school year, we are also looking forward to a new start in the fall. The 2014-2015 registration process has started. Once we open to general registration, classroom space will be given on a first come basis. Several of our classrooms will have limited space if all of our current students
We look forward to continuing to provide your child an opportunity for
Christian education an education with a difference; an education that
makes a difference in the lives of our students, families and community. If
you have any questions, please contact me at 512-898-2711 or 512-898-2815.
- Tell your family, friends and neighbors that we will have a Pre K 3 class starting in August. Shannon Meadors will be the teacher of that class and we are happy to have her join our staff. St. Paul Lutheran is restarting our Pre K 3 program for the upcoming 2014-2015 school year.
- As stated in a previous newsletter, the school board is considering an after school care program for the next school year. We need to see if there is enough interest for such a program. If you are interested, please e-mail the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- FIELD DAY 2014 was a complete success thanks to the hours of preparation and planning you did. The turn out for helpers was great and it was one of the smoothest field days we have had. The kids did a great job and seemed to have a good time. We will hand out ribbons on Wednesday at chapel.
- IT TOOK 23 years, but St. Paul won the Spelling Bee traveling trophy on Thursday in Walburg. The last time we won was in 1990 and we had to share a tie win with Giddings. CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. Moss and his team of spellers who invested a lot of personal time for this event. The winners are Justin Ford 1st, Logan Davis, 2nd, Emmerson Fisher 1st, Mason Fisher 4th, Logan Fisher 4th, Lauren Newton 6th, Chance Betak 6th, Emily Owen 10th, Ashley Pesl 5th, Agustin Cooke 5th, and Dean Johnson 8th.
- VOTER’S MEETING REPORT: Yesterday’s voter’s meeting was a huge step in the future of our school. The voter’s approved the plans for a new educational building to replace the “house”. This facility will allow us the room to “grow” this school into the future. As with all endeavors here, it is a step in faith as we meet the challenges God puts before us to do His work here at St. Paul. For more details, check with Mr. Moss.
- School will dismiss at NOON ON FRIDAY and resume on TUESDAY, APRIL 22nd for our Easter Break. The Easter party will be on Friday at 11:00 to 12:00. Each student in K-6 should bring a dozen candy filled eggs which the 7-8 graders will hide. Snacks and drinks will be provided in the cafeteria after the egg hunt. Mrs. Brymer has sent a separate note of instructions for PreK 4.
- This weekend is EASTER and we invite you to join us for this festive worship. Our youth group prepares a pancake breakfast on Easter morning which is served after the youth led worship at 7:00. The 10:15 service is always a great celebration as we sing our alleluias. Also be sure to check out the Easter cross as you arrive.
- Have you purchased any SCRIP lately? Gift cards can help the school and help you with gift giving.
Mrs. Melcher & Sharon Willis
St. Paul Lutheran School
St Paul has the SCRIP program so you can use your daily shopping to help support our school. Click here to find out more!