Weekly Newsletter – Last Edition
Dear St. Paul Families and Friends,
I’m not certain I am sure how we arrived to the end of the school year so quickly. It seems as if we were just welcoming new supplies, new back-to-school shoes, and new backpacks to our hallways. While we say, “Goodbye!,” the final week of our school year is also one of new beginnings, as we congratulate our graduates, pray with our confirmands, and ask for God’s blessings on our friends who begin different journeys in school and life. What is not new, and what is unfailing in its permanence, is God’s grace and love for each of our students, faculty, staff, and their families. May God continue bless you with a safe, and exciting summer! We’ll see you on Sundays, and see you in August!
Speaking of August, mark your calendars for our first day of school on Wednesday, August 16 (release at noon). Next year’s school calendar is attached. Note, that, while this has been approved as the final calendar, there may be a minor tweak here or there. Changes will be noted and announced.
- Wednesday — Confirmation questioning at 7 PM in the church sanctuary.
- Thursday — Graduation for Pre-K 4, Kindergarten, and 8th Grade at 5:30 PM in the church sanctuary. PLEASE NOTE: This is a different start time than in previous years. There will be a cake and punch reception for all graduates and their families in the East Wing, immediately following the ceremony.
- Friday — Last day of school! Noon dismissal for all students (no full-day Pre-K, no lunches, and no after school program).
- Sunday — Confirmation at the 10:15 AM worship service.
- By next Wednesday — Report Cards will be mailed home.
NOTES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Summer Sports Camps at TISD have been announced! Information and registration forms are in the office.
- Keep an eye on your mailboxes (both email and snail mail), as we being enrollment paperwork for next year. You will receive links to quickly update information in the Praxi system, and paper files to update and complete for the new year. All forms and summer fees, including August tuition, are due AUG 1.
- Spring concession tabs have been entered in Praxi. This includes all charges from the basketball tournament, basketball season, St. Paul Field Day, AND ANY FALL TABS THAT WERE NOT PAID. Please email/contact me if you would like a detailed break-down of your charges by date. It is a privilege for us to offer the tab system to our families, and we appreciate your prompt payment as we work to close out the year.
- St. Paul Vacation Bible School is June 5-9 from 9 AM – Noon daily. Registration information is available in the office.
- St. Paul will host a basketball camp, led by Concordia High School’s (Austin) coaching team, June 12-16. Boys and girls entering grades 5-9 next year are welcome (from St. Paul and from our local community). Forms available in the office.
Faithfully serving Him and You,