Weekly Newsletter 1/9/18
Dear St. Paul Families and Friends,
We are finally easing back into our routines and regular academic schedules. Thank you for quickly jumping back into the new quarter!
- Today: Report cards and academic awards will be sent home. Congratulations to our many Lions for a job well-done last quarter!
- Today: JV Lions travel to Brenham (games vs. St. Paul, Brenham, but played at St. Mary’s PAC). JVG at 4 and JVB at 5. Departure from SPL at 2 PM.
- Tomorrow: Thorndale Youth Basketball League (TYBL) registration form/payment due to School Office. Forms available in the office. Make sure you note the details for try-outs this Saturday!
- Thursday: Varsity Boys host Trinity, San Angelo at 4 PM. Trinity will then play St. Paul, Serbin, here, immediately following. Help is needed in the concessions! Sign-up HERE.
- Friday: JV Boys travel to Grace, Brenham. Departure from St. Paul at 2 PM.
- Friday: Girls Basketball practice 3:15-5:15 PM (moved, due to home games on Thursday)
- Monday, JAN 15: PTF Meeting at 6:04 PM. Join our busy volunteers for some important discussion and planning decisions regarding our very active spring semester. This is an impromptu meeting, not previously announced, to allow us to tie up some loose ends and keep our momentum going strong!
- Tuesday, JAN 16: Lions host Immanuel, Giddings. JVG at 3, JVB at 4, VG at 5, VB at 6. Sign-up for concessions HERE.
- Thursday, JAN 18: Lions host South Austin Warriors. VG at 4, JVB at 5. Sign-up for concessions HERE.
NOTES AND REMINDERS:
- Permission Forms are coming home for Grade 3-8 students participating in the upcoming Spelling Bee at Concordia High School (JAN 19). Please complete and return by Monday. You should have already received an email from Mr. Moss to confirm if your child is participating. Please see complete details on the participation form, including dress code, change in lunch schedule, and departure times for travel. Good luck, L-I-O-N-S!
- Keep in mind that students participating in activities after school should be picked up at the scheduled end of the activity. Volunteer coaches are asked to not leave until all students are picked up, and we want to minimize their time waiting.
- January tuition is due. Please also ensure your lunch balances are paid in full or paid ahead, as our lunch program is not designed to run on credit. I am happy to help you determine balances at any time.
- January lunch menu has been posted to Praxi, and hard copies are available in the office.
Serving Him and You,