Weekly Newsletter 1/15/18
Dear St. Paul Families and Friends,
“Winter weather” is the phrase of the day, as we keep a close eye on the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. As of now, all regular after school/evening activities will proceed as planned. This includes boys basketball practice, PSIA practice, robotics, and the PTF meeting. As soon as we make any decision regarding a delay or closing tomorrow, we will:
- Post to our Facebook page. Be sure to like and share our page so all families and friends can see the latest news about St. Paul.
- Send an email via Praxi to parent email addresses on student accounts.
- Announce via KRXT 98.5 FM.
- Today: Boys basketball practice 3:30-5:30 PM.
- Today: PTF Meeting at 6:04 PM. Join our busy volunteers for some important discussion and planning decisions regarding our very active spring semester. This is an impromptu meeting, not previously announced, to allow us to tie up some loose ends and keep our momentum going strong!
- Tomorrow: Lions host Immanuel, Giddings. JVG at 3, JVB at 4, VG at 5, VB at 6. Sign-up for concessions HERE.
- Thursday: Lions host South Austin Warriors. NEW GAME TIMES! JV Boys at 4:30 PM, and VG at 5:30 PM. Sign-up for concessions HERE.
- Friday: Concordia High School Spelling Bee (Grades 3-8). Spellers will eat lunch at 11 AM, and depart at 11:45 AM. Dress in Sunday best.
- Monday, JAN 22: Meeting for Washington, DC trip (Spring of 2019) at 6 PM in cafeteria. This trip will include our current Grade 6-7 students. At least one parent per student is asked to attend, as we discuss the new format of this optional opportunity.
- Tuesday, JAN 23: Lions host First Baptist, Caldwell. JV Girls at 3 PM, JV Boys at 4 PM, V Girls at 5 PM, V Boys at 6 PM. Sign-up for concessions HERE.
NOTES AND REMINDERS:
- NEW TIME! Lunch for K-4th Grade students has moved up a bit, to accommodate the large number of students. Lunch will now begin at 11:25 AM for this group. Please make note of the new start time, especially if you plan to join your student or bring lunch.
- Keep in mind that students participating in activities after school should be picked up at the scheduled end of the activity. Volunteer coaches are asked to not leave until all students are picked up, and we want to minimize their time waiting.
- Lion athletes/families should book their hotel room for the state tournament ASAP. Information was emailed to families or posted on BAND last week. Contact School Office for more information.
Serving Him and You,
Mr. Corey Moss, Principal