Notes from the Secretary 5/10/17
Quick update for last-minute things this week. Please note that I will be out tomorrow (field trip). Be sure to call the office if you need to contact the school for any reason, as I will be unable to receive and reply to mobile phone calls, texts, and emails.
NOTES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- God’s blessings for Mrs. Meadors as she leaves St. Paul after this year, to spend more time with her family at home. We have been very blessed to have Mrs. Meadors as our Pre-K 3 teacher for the past 3 years. We will miss her enthusiasm, excitement and passion for sharing Jesus with His littlest disciples. This leaves us with a job opportunity for a teacher who loves our little ones! We are currently accepting applications for this part-time position. Applications and details are available in the school office.
- Spring concession tabs have been entered in Praxi. This includes all charges from the basketball tournament, basketball season, St. Paul Field Day, AND ANY FALL TABS THAT WERE NOT PAID. Please email/contact me if you would like a detailed break-down of your charges by date. It is a privilege for us to offer the tab system to our families, and we appreciate your prompt payment as we work to close out the year.
- Please pray for Mrs. Pam Lehmann (after school program) as she has foot surgery tomorrow. Today will be her last day of the school year, as she rests and recovers from surgery.
- Last call for Box Tops! June 1 is a BIG expiration date, so check your Tops and send now!
- St. Paul Vacation Bible School is June 5-9 from 9 AM – Noon daily. Registration information is available in the office.
- St. Paul will host a basketball camp, led by Concordia High School’s (Austin) coaching team, June 12-16. Boys and girls entering grades 5-9 next year are welcome (from St. Paul and from our local community). Forms available in the office.
- Tomorrow – 5/6 Grade Field Trip to San Antonio. Please see details from Mrs. Garcia for travel itinerary and other instructions.
- Friday – Kinder and 1 Grade Field Trip to Innerspace Caverns and Georgetown. Please see details from Mrs. Autrey and Ms. May for travel itinerary and other instructions.
- Friday – 8 Grade Kickball Tournament 12:30 – 3:00 PM.
- Sunday – Graduation speeches begin — 8th graders will speak at both worship services.
- Next Monday — 2nd Grade Field Trip. Please see details from Mrs. Gonzales for permission form, travel itinerary, and other instructions.
- Next Wednesday — Confirmation questioning at 7 PM in the church sanctuary.
- Next Thursday — Graduation for Pre-K 4, Kindergarten, and 8th Grade in the church sanctuary. PLEASE NOTE: This is a different start time than in previous years. There will be a cake and punch reception for all graduates and their families in the East Wing, immediately following the ceremony.
- Next Friday — Last day of school! Noon dismissal for all students (no full-day Pre-K, no lunches, and no after school program).
- Next Sunday — Confirmation at the 10:15 AM worship service.